Groceries
It never ceases to amaze me how the small moments in the female led relationship make the difference. Today, my Wife went shopping. The arrangement is that she will phone me when she leaves the mall and I would then be waiting in the garage when she comes back to offload the vehicle. For some or other reason I did not do this today. My mind was occupied by work, I guess. The next moment I heard the sound of the horn of the vehicle coming from the garage. The fact that the horn was being pressed multiple times should have given me the heads up of what was to come. I rushed to the garage to find my Wife still sitting in the car and making various hand gestures at me. I rushed to open her door and got the dressing down of my life. The message hit home when She asked me whether I now expect Her to unpack the car. I obviously apologized profusely and moved to unpack the vehicle while She went inside.Inside I made Her some coffee and She sat at the kitchen table drinking her coffee, while I packed the groceries away. I am so happy when my Wife takes charge.
Comments
Post a Comment