Cricket

Today, I spend some nice conversation time with my Wife in the kitchen after work. I poured us both a nice whiskey and we sat down at the kitchen table. After a couple of minutes Her phone rang and i could hear that it was one of Her regular friends on the other line. I stood up thinking i can go and watch some tv, while they are chatting. Turning my back to walk out of the kitchen my Wife hissed at my "Sit down". When i did not react quickly enough She repeated "sit down" and pointed her finger down at the table. Her friend on the other line obviously heard this and burst out laughing - "yes" my Wife tells her "my husband thinks he can simply walk out of the kitchen without again asking to be excused" -  again laughter from the other lady. I hear this lady commenting that she does not know what we have going but it obviously works for us - this was priceless and my arousal was immediate.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cell Phone Usage