Shopping trip
I stayed home today watching after our daughter, while my wife and her friends went for an extended shopping trip. After about 4 hours the front door bell rang and I went outside. Outside the girls parked the car in the drive way. They stood around the car chatting about their shopping. I was simply gestured to take the bags from the car. I took the bags and followed them to the spare room, where I was told to neatly place the shopping out on the bed, piece by piece. When I was done, my wife instructed me to go and make coffee for the girls. I made them some nice nespresso and took it back to the room, where they were still standing around chatting and discussing every piece. Each girl took her coffee from the tray, not even acknowledging me. I stood for a moment to hear whether they need anything else. They did not need anything else and my wife then promptly dismissed me and told me to go and clean up the kitchen.
Comments
Post a Comment