Chaotic morning
This morning was in particular a chaotic morning. My Wife and I both left for work at the same time. As normal, I waited at the front door for my wife to pass in front of me. With my head bowed I realized my wife froze in the door way. I looked up and found my wife's glare - not a pleased one. At that moment it struck me - I forgot to reversed my Wife's car from the garage. The rule is that my Wife will in the morning find her car outside the garage with the driver's door open and and the engine idling. I apologized profusely and corrected my mistake immediately. I waited at the driver's door apologizing again and held the door for her to climb into the driver's seat. I closed the door and my wife opened the window slightly - not bothering to make eye contact my wife hissed "I am not impressed", closed the widow and drove off.
Not that I wish you ill, but I would have been punished so as not to forget again.
ReplyDelete